Tenant’s insurance is recommended to those who rent, rather than own, a house or apartment. It provides coverage for your personal property, as well as legal liability worldwide. This policy also provides additional living expenses in the event that your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss. Additional living expenses will cover any expenses above and beyond your normal monthly expenses. It can pay for things such as hotels, a temporary rental unit while yours is being repaired/restored and additional expenses from having to eat out, etc.

Comments are closed.