Irwin & Billings has access to several insurance companies which provide Restaurant insurance packages specifically tailored to the restaurant industry.

We have experience working with restaurant owners to find the most suitable package to fit their needs.

The limits and types of insurance needed for each restaurant is different and we will work with you to find the right solution.

Restaurant Insurance Policies generally cover the following:

  • Commercial Liability
  • Commercial Property
  • Business Interruption
  • Crime

Depending on the type of restaurant you own, you may want to consider the following additional coverages:

  • Host Liquor Liability
  • Food Borne Illness coverage
  • Cyber and Media Liability

Comments are closed.