Home insurance protects your home and personal property against losses caused by perils such as Fire, Smoke Damage, Wind, Water Damage, Theft/Vandalism and other losses covered under your Home Insurance policy. Home Insurance may be required if you have a mortgage on your home or a line of credit against your home.

Home Insurance covers your dwelling building, outbuildings, detached private structures, personal property, personal liability and additional living expenses incurred from a covered loss. Insurance can also cover for any lost rental income from any declared suites or any student property while away from home. Coverage may also be available for your watercraft, property in storage and some home based businesses.

Some discounts which may be available to you are: Alarm System, Claims Free, Loyalty, Mature/Seniors, New Home, Mortgage Free, Water Shut-off/Leak detection system, Block Watch, Non-smoker.

At Irwin & Billings, we strive to find our clients the most comprehensive homeowner’s policy at the best possible rate. We represent multiple insurance companies and are able to provide you with multiple quotes to protect your most important investment!

Comments are closed.